As a completely donor funded, non-profit organization fundraising is extremely important to us and this year we have a new event happening on September 28th.
The Proud to Give Golf Event is happening at Canyon Oaks Country Club and will feature a golf tournament as well as a helicopter ball drop. There are many ways you can get involved in this event:
- Purchase helicopter ball drop tickets! These can be purchased by downloading this form, completing it, and mailing it to the address listed. If you know a team member you may also be able to purchase tickets from them. You can view a list of prizes here.
- Register to golf at the registration site: https://golf.buttesar.org. The golf event is a 4 Person Team Scramble. Your Registration Fee Includes:
- Golf Fees and Cart
- Balls at the Driving Range
- Brews and BBQ’s on the Course
- Chances to win free rounds of golf and cash
- 1 Ball Entry into the Helicopter Ball Drop
** We are paying close attention to Covid-19 and the guidelines for Butte County. In the event our tournament is forced to be postponed, we will offer all golfers a full refund.**
- Become a sponsor or encourage someone else to become a sponsor. Available sponsorship levels are also at the registration site (https://golf.buttesar.org) or you can email our Event Coordinator at [email protected].
If you are still not convinced then see what Sheriff Honea has to say, along with a few our members.